This statement sets out this Site’s policies relating to the privacy and security of your “personal information” and security of your other information. This privacy and security statement applies only to this Site.
This Site is operated in compliance with the Government of South Australia’s Information Privacy Principles (“IPP’s”), a copy of which can be obtained at: http://www.dpc.sa.gov.au/what-we-do/services-for-government/premier-and-cabinet-circulars.
This Site collects and uses the following information from users:
- A record of your visit by a third party application may log the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the Site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information may be analysed periodically to determine the Site’s usage statistics.
- Such information may or may not be “personal information” for the purpose of the IPP’s. Nonetheless, you consent to the use of this information. The information is then kept for contact purposes in the course of monitoring site currency. The information is stored by a third party application.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the IPP’s.
- Site administrators are required to protect and handle “personal information” in accordance with the IPP’s.
- This Site and Funds SA is responsible for the privacy and security of information while it is collected, stored on or passing through this Site.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this Site. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with, Funds SA for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
- Please note that this Site contains links to other web sites that are included on the basis of containing content related to Funds SA. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this Site and this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this Site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.