Funds SA defines complaints as an expression of dissatisfaction about a product, service or employee of Funds SA (including about its complaints handling process), by a person or organisation (including other public sector agencies) that is directly affected by the service or action.

Matters not considered complaints are:

  • matters falling within the scope of Funds SA’s agreements
  • internal workplace complaints
  • disclosures made by Whistleblowers
  • matters of an administrative appeal or other form of legal redress.

If your complaint involves your superannuation account with Super SA, please direct your complaint to Super SA at or other relevant site.

Matters of corruption can be reported to the Office for Public Integrity (OPI) at

Matters of misconduct and maladministration can be reported to either the OPI or to South Australian Ombudsman at

Complaints will be handled in accordance with Funds SA’s Complaint Handling Policy.

The process is detailed below.

Complaints Resolution Process

Step 1»
  • Complainants are encouraged to resolve any matters arising with the Funds SA employee with whom they have been dealing.
  • Otherwise write to the Funds SA’s Complaints Officer at:

Funds SA
GPO Box 2639
Adelaide SA 5001

With all complaints please ensure you include:

  • Personal details (including means of correspondence, in particular where additional information may be sought or to update the complainant as required)
  • Details of complaint (and any attachments)
  • Complaint resolution (what options you see as possible)

Or complete the online form.

Step 2»

We will advise you that we have received your complaint within 3 business days (eg. via return email).

Step 3»

The matter will be investigated internally, including with any person named in the complaint. Every endeavour will be made to resolve the matter within 28 days from the receipt of the complaint. If this timeframe is not achievable, you will be advised of the revised timeframe.

Step 4»

If you believe your complaint has not been resolved satisfactorily, you may refer your complaint to the Ombudsman SA or similar.