Funds SA is a South Australian Government owned investment manager which invests and manages over AUD$32 billion on behalf of South Australian public sector superannuation funds and approved public authorities.
Reporting to the Manager ICT, key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Liaise with staff, Manager ICT and the external managed services provider to ensure provision of timely, effective remote and on-site ICT support services
- Prepare purchase orders and/or proposals for ICT software renewals and purchase of new software and equipment
- Perform business analysis tasks supporting the implementation of new solutions
- Ensure the delivery of effective telecommunications services (land-line telephone system, mobile phones, facsimile machines/document centres, audio-visual equipment), including the set-up of equipment for meetings
- Assist the Manager, ICT in the execution of the annual ICT risk assessment
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of ICT infrastructure. Manage software and hardware assets to ensure proper record keeping, licensing, maintenance and efficiency
- Maintain the ICT Security Plan. Work with Manager, ICT and external providers to ensure the provision of appropriate information and ICT security advice and instruction to employees
- Under the guidance of Manager, ICT, actively participate in any ICT projects, liaising with external parties, as required
Key Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Good understanding of computing concepts, the use of applications within a Microsoft Windows / Active Directory / MS Office environment, cloud services including backup, ERP, Document Management and CRM, computer networking and system administration
- Business processes awareness and understanding
- Sound written communication skills including report writing
- Problem solving, analytical and creative thinking
- Proactive. Uses initiative. Open to ideas and change. Committed to self-development
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders and vendors to identify and respond to support needs
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective time management/prioritisation
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced ICT Analyst to play an integral part in ensuring the ICT Function of Funds SA continues to support the business.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.
Analyst - Corporate Engagement
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Corporate Engagement, the Analyst – Corporate Engagement will be responsible for:
- Assisting client relationship management through creating client performance reports and other communications
- Contributing to reports reviewing client investment strategies and analysing performance
- Undertaking research of current issues and identify opportunities of relevance to clients
- Assisting in the analysis, preparation of reports and projects that help achieve client service and investment outcomes
- Maintaining an awareness of current issues in global financial markets through research and attendance at industry specific events
- Assisting in the preparation, development and maintenance of corporate communications including the Annual Report, corporate documents and the Corporation’s website
- Administering the content management system for the website
- Assisting in the development of external stakeholder communications and updates
The ideal applicant will possess the following key requirements;
- A relevant tertiary Degree in commerce, business or marketing with excellent academic results
- Demonstrated experience within a client services environment
- A genuine interest in Financial Markets and understanding of financial concepts
- Strong analytical, research and report writing skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills partnered with relevant systems and programs experience
- Ability to interpret financial and economic data
- Understanding and experience with Client Relationship Management
- Knowledge and experience of Marketing and Communications
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with entry level experience in consulting, professional services, financial services or marketing that will enable you to progress a career in the financial services industry with a unique Corporate Engagement focus.
Applications close 6 August 2018.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Kiessling on +61 8 82163510 for a confidential discussion.
Risk & Compliance Officer
Due to the continued development and growth of the business, we are seeking a dedicated operational Risk and Compliance Officer for a permanent full-time opportunity. This role presents an exciting and rare opportunity in Adelaide to work closely with the Manager, Governance, Risk and Compliance in effectively streamlining a best-practise risk & compliance function for the business.
As the Risk and Compliance Officer, you will be required to assist with the development and implementation of the operational framework and processes to support the business in meeting its obligations. This role requires a disciplined and organised approach to regular and structured risk and compliance activities while maintaining a focus on continuous improvement.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Governance, Risk and Compliance, your key responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with the ongoing refinement of a Risk and Compliance Framework in line with industry practice and Funds SA's requirements
- Assisting with identification and management of risk and compliance across all business areas
- Maintaining Funds SA's risk register
- Assisting with the development and implementation of corporate risk management strategies, including business continuity, fraud and corruption control and conflicts management
- Conducting reviews across the business and monitoring completion of internal control tasks
- Undertaking controls-related testing
- Assisting with the development and continued relevance of policies, procedures, processes and guidelines
- Developing and presenting reports to the Management Team and other internal and external forums (e.g. clients)
- Providing consultative advice to the Management Team across the business in regard to risk & compliance obligations and key operational frameworks
- Coordinating risk and compliance reporting to the Audit and Risk Committee
- Collaborating with other areas of the business to build stakeholder engagement in the Risk and Compliance Framework
- Providing support in relation to mandate compliance and fund manager operational due diligence
Key characteristics to be successful in this role:
Relevant exposure to a mature risk and compliance environment within a financial institution or investments industry
- Demonstrated experience assisting and implementing risk and compliance frameworks
- High standard report writing skills across Senior Managers, Committees and Board/s
- Sound knowledge of contemporary business systems, processes and relevant risk controls
- An understanding of, and ability to interpret relevant legislation and industry standards
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build cohesive stakeholder relationships across internal and external partnerships. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
Applications close Tuesday 21st August 2018.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.